Custom Search

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Topless Rights: A New Way To Fight The Speedo


I have searched high and low for a way to stop hubby from wearing the Speedo…I may have found it just today at gotopless.org.

There is a group, gotopless.org that may be the answer to the Speedo dilemma. In my search for an answer, I came across a group for women to fight for their right to go topless in public places. It was reported that hundreds turned out to join the recent protest in California.

What an interesting way to get my point across about the Speedo….if Hubby has the right to show it all with the tiny red suit, then perhaps I’ll join the fight at gotopless.org for the right to bare my chest…….Ah Ha…

GoTopless.Org says "as long as men can be topless, constitutionally women should have the same right, or men should also be forced to wear something hiding their chest." I may contact them about adding a comment on Speedos….LOL

During the march for bare chests, protesters, many of whom wore plastic nipples over their clothes as a sign of their cause, argued that topless women are more pleasant to look at than some men who remove their shirts in public with no legal repercussions. Perhaps I will add to the cause at gotopless.org by sending the picture of Hubby and suggest they include the fight against Speedos in their agenda.

Of course I have seen some women who should refrain from the bare chest exhibition…..but I think Hubby might get the picture if I showed up at one of the pool parties with no top…….maybe I’ll even take pictures….LOL

There's always a new cause.....LOL


GoToppless.org Venice Protest

No comments: