Custom Search

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Drunk Girls and Thier So Called Friends


Ok....so you're out with your friends...having some fun and you know that you are gonna get drunk....that you will be a drunk girl by the end of the night. Better take some precautions!

Your friends will turn into the most evil of evil when alcohol is involved...and it becomes the battle of the fittest! If you are weak....drunk girls...or drunk people in general...you can bet your friends will take advantage of the situation.

As evidenced in the photo above.....so called friends will get ya when you've had too much and are passed out drunk..... There are many ways that you can end up being humiliated. Trust me....I just went through it in Mexico.

I didn't have my ass painted with a cigarette hanging out....but I was humiliated in front of a large group by something that my boyfriend wouldn't speak up about!

So...It's Like This...According To Me...
Realize that when everyone is drunk....NoOne is safe.....!

No comments: